Monday, June 28

different faces in different places.different places in different spaces.

Today while walking back from my lunch brake I met this young guy he looked about 18 years old.He came up to me and said that he was a song composer,musician,and singer that wants to put his name out there to the world,and dreams that one day he can change the world with his music.He said he has been walking around all through LA searching for people who will give him a chance to here his stuff.He showed me a lil taste of a song which he said he composed that sounded amazing:DHe wanted to get as much emails as he could to send out his music for people to here out there!To me that's determination,dedication,ambition, and lots of guts this young fella has.

For that I say good luck to you man
Dream BIG Keep your dreams alive
Become your dream for we dream to make them come true

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“Dreams are like the paints of a great artist. Your dreams are your paints, the world is your canvas. Believing, is the brush that converts your dreams into a masterpiece of reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment