Friday, July 23

IM MOVING!

By next week on friday we should be moving to our new place.I started thinking about all the great moments and of course the bad ones I've had in this house of mine that I adore so much<3It is always hard to let go of something that has been our home for so long.To move, I always see it as a new beginning,a beginning of a new life created.We have been going to go paint the house lately and let me tell you it has been coming out great!Just painted the kitchen yesterday haha this was the first time for me.At first I didn't know what to do but than I got the hang of it after we covered everything with newspaper and tape haha it was a battlefield of paint.I'm gonna miss this house but a new place means a fresh new start that hopefully will be a great beginning as well as a great end:)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment