Monday, August 9

Late Night Thoughts

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


As I was laying in bed with my eyes closed,the bed of rest and late night thoughts.I was pondering about life,humanity,myself,my story.I began to feel like if life is a book of strange beautiful bewildered stories.A book of wonders and magic.My life is a book,a never ending book.A book that is being created by, me.Each page is being written into chapters, as the days grow into nights and the sun light shines once again to meet the moonlight.In this book of mine there is no such thing as an eraser,for it is being written in stone therefore cannot be removed from memory or existence.I want to enjoy this page at this moment,the next page I am not sure of yet.But I know its gonna be another chapter to remember to be kept in the secret shelf of my subconscious never to be forgotten:)


with peace'n'love liz

No comments:

Post a Comment