Tuesday, May 3

Museum Of Death

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Do you like the taste of morbid.macabre.frightening.eerie.offensive.out of this freaken world ghostly disturbance?


Remember this guy!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"I'm probably one of the most dangerous men in the world if I want to be. But I never wanted to be anything but me."-Charles Manson


This may be the place for you!


This is a museum I recently heard about located in the city of Hollywood open daily.


Have not checked it out yet!..BUT its definitely in my list!


According to a flier I picked up recently,on display there is body bags,coffins,and skull collections..just in case you wanna sleep with the dead.Charles Manson and black dahlia crime and morgue scene photos.Also,used electric chair clothing and art work by real serial murderers and many other deathly devices and antique mortician apparatuses.


For more information go check out their website!

http://www.museumofdeath.net/

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Heres to death!


Because we all die!

Its a part of life, something natural that we shouldn't be afraid of.


well..unless we're getting killed by a serial killer hungry for flesh, than that would be pretty scary.yikes!


No comments:

Post a Comment