Tuesday, August 9

Went to Venice beach the other day,to go meet the sun and the ocean,it was lovely at the drum circle.It happens every saturday and sunday.You should come and join me:)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Today as I was walking towards the bus station I observed a chick who looked like she was in her late 30's sitting in her car, as I walked by her I heard her listening to Oasis-wonderwall.She was sitting in her car with a glow on her face letting the world know she was in aawww music playing in the background and a cute smirk in her face,she was having a moment of realization a revelation and I was the outside vision spectator looking through a human just like me,living,breathing,experiencing,feeling the emotions of life.Then it hit me that no matter where you go you will never be alone because we are all here in this world together whether we're young,old,woman or man,poor,rich,we are all living in the this constant world that is our home,every emotion is lived separately but yet together whether we see it or we don't.


No comments:

Post a Comment